Barry Walmsley is an experienced eisteddfod adjudicator who can be engaged for large and small eisteddfod events, including sections of piano, instrumental, vocal, ensemble (instrumental and choral), school groups and community items.
Teachers who wish to engage Barry Walmsley for whole studio or single student pre-examination feedback can negotiate dates that will beneficial to the students examination timeline.
Eisteddfoddau and other competitions
- Lake Macquarie (twice)
- Blue Mountains
- Newcastle (bands festival)
- North Queensland Choral Eisteddfod (successive years at Cairns, Townsville, Mackay)
- Music Teachers’ Association of NSW Junior Music Festivals (various years and locations in Sydney)
- Shore School House Music Competition
- Trinity Grammar School Competition